Don't give up, okay?
I know things are hard now. I know, you feel unwanted and hated and it sucks.
"I don't belong here." "Nobody wants me here." "I'm so pathetic."
That's what's going through your mind, right?
I know what that's like.
You're not motivated to do anything. You're not motivated to take care of yourself. You don't feel like you deserve it, you don't feel like doing anything but staring blankly into space and beating yourself up mentally and sometimes physically.
But I'm just here to tell you--you don't deserve it.
I'm on a break from tumblr for a while because that place keeps pissing me off, but I do check everyones pages every morning.
I want you around.
Everyone else--we want you around.
I'm sorry you have to deal with stupid people who do nothing but talk bad about you. Who do nothing but criticize you and not even treat you like a person. And you sit there and take it.
I don't think you running away is cowardly--I think it's smart. Protect yourself from things like that. Run away before it gets too bad. Fight or flight--there's a time to face the problem and there's a time to run off and analyze it.
Sometimes you just have to look sadness right in the eye and kick it.
In the balls.
But it's okay to be sad for a while--did you know the only sure-fire cure for depression is waiting?? One day it just goes away!!
I mean, the wait is tedious as hell, but I know you can do it c: Keep yourself distracted!! Watch silly things! Draw silly things! Hang out with people!
You don't deserve this at all. And honestly it pisses me off that people keep doing this to you.
People are awful sometimes, I guess.
My doors are always open, so whenever you need someone to talk to or hang out with, feel free.
I'll be on facebook or twitter most of the time, hahaha.
I love you, and I hope you can get through this.
Because I know you can.
I believe in you.
I always will.
No comments:
Post a Comment