I don't think I want to use tumblr all that much anymore. If I want to connect with someone it will be on facebook or dA or twitter or something.
I'm not too fond of it anymore and having all of my innermost thoughts and whatnot for a bunch of random people to read really makes me feel...weird. I guess it's all the attention whoring going on it nowadays?
"LOOK AT MY PERFECT SIGNIFICANT OTHER"
"LOLLLL MAN IM SO HORNYYYY"
"HAHAHA GUYS CHECK OUT MY SUUUUUUPER SECRET PERSONAL BLOG BUT DONT ASK FOR THE URL BECAUSE ITS FOR CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY BUT LOOK AT HOW SUPER SECRET IT IS"
And TMI Tuesday and Sexual sunday and just askbox whoring I just realize like man I wish I could have people learn about me and I can learn about them! But honestly its alot easier when I'm just talking to them because it's easier to figure out how they work and all of that kind of stuff.
And oh my god all of the social justice and asspats and whining and people going "I hate tumblr" while they sit there and blog about it IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVEdhbsjkdrf
I can't
handle it
it's fucking ridiculous
Fuck that shit
I'm outie, man.
Goes on unfollowing spree
No comments:
Post a Comment