Ahh I had such an interesting dream last night!!
I was myself but at the same time I was Izumi...
It's hard to explain. Cuz like, my friends in it referred to me as me, and then other people referred to me as Izumi and in a mirror I looked like her and it was weird...
Anyways it was pretty interesting! I was hanging out with my friends and my cousins(GOD MY COUSINS ARE ALWAYS IN MY DREAMS LMAO) and I got overwhelmed or irritated or something and it caused me to run off from everyone else.
I hung out in a secluded area for a while until Takuya found me and grabbed my arm, and told me he had to show me something. This is around the time my dream got all Frontier-ey and when I realized I was Izumi in it. Anyways they brought me inside this building(It reminded me of the school I took the SAT at) and I walked in with him and there was this huge group of people who looked vaguely familiar (I would have gotten a better look but I think they were the digidestined from the other seasons.)
Anyways he was like "You and Kouji need to talk." and I saw him and he looked kind of happy to see me, but I suddenly felt really angry and pushed my way to the door and ran off. I remember hearing him yell something like "Wait--!!" but I had already dashed off, I knew him and Takuya were chasing me but I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE I AM NOT TALKING TODAY NOPE and I was mad about something BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT....KOUJI WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!?!!!!
Anyways after that I went back to the top of the park where my friends and cousins were waiting for me and they wouldn't stop asking me questions about Takuya and Kouji and bout how they were looking for me and were wondering where I was. I don't remember how I replied, though. I remember something about a webpage....but that's about it?
Anyways it was cold and I was....Izumi so I was even colder, so Leslie gave me a blanket and we started walking to her house because apparently we were in her town and I was just like "lmao ok."
I didn't see any signs of Takuya or Kouji after that, but I do remember being shown a laptop before we left asking if I wanted to reply to a message from Kouji, and I said I'd check it later.
Anyways, that's when I woke up.
I just....want to know....what Kouji did............
No comments:
Post a Comment