Sunday, May 20, 2012

5.20

I've been watching lots of derpaderpaderp with Alex this weekend.
It makes me both really happy and really sad.
Lots of it is about coping with change.
I think something really significant to me is "We may not even be this tight, this time next year. So I wanted us to make good memories now."
Basically yolo
But more elegant.
I think I spend too much time stressing over the inevitable. Why can't I just be happy with what's happening now, you know?
I'll never know when I'll get to have another experience like the ones I'm having now. I think that's my main motivation for finishing miss martian. I know I'm not planning on wearing that outfit of hers again for a while--and I know I want to remake it before next time. Unless I like how it ends up for some reason.
I guess I just really cherish these simple moments.
I'm stressed and worried at the moment, somewhat lonely sometimes.
But I love my life, and everyone in it is really precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment