I got a bit of work done, so I'm happy. My 2 week break starts tomorrow. Nothing but cosplay and homework for 2 weeks. No tumblr or skype, haha.
I'm a bit depressed about it, I'm going to be alienating my friends even more. I think it's for the best though. I need to take care of myself. I can do this. I'm capable.
I'm not sure why I'm so scared to talk in english class tomorrow. Maybe it's because I'm presenting a poster I did nothing on. I mean, sure, it was my concept, but I didn't actually physically do anything to it. God, I'm horrible sometimes.
I can't wait until Thursday! Ahh Tsuritama makes me smile. I hope Keito doesn't die ; ;
I wish I could go to the prom thing on Saturday. But I can't do a sleepover and then not spend mother's day with my mom. I'd feel really bad. She's doing so much for me this year and doing her best for me and I really think that she deserves a nice day off.
Besides, I have the baccano party and fanime to look forward to anyways, haha.
I'm sort of bummed I'm not going to ball. It's far too expensive and everyone at school kind of sucks, so it's not a big loss, I just
I'm sort of bummed that I never got to experience much of anything in high school.
Sigh.
Guess I'll go watch videos with waifu or something to make me feel better before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment