Friday, May 4, 2012

5.4

I've had lots on my mind lately. I've been having lots of different thoughts--good, bad, what have you. Most of them have been some sort of variety of "I don't belong here." "They don't want me around." "Why am I so annoying? Why am I so whiny? Do they even want me around anymore?"
And you know, sometimes I have those days where I feel like nothing is going right and that I feel like my friends are just writing things out of obligation.
But a something occurred to me today.
I'm not struggling to fit in with my friends. I'm not straining myself to keep them close to me. I'm just being myself. I'm afraid of drifting from them now, but that's my fault for isolating myself.
But one thing I know for certain.
I belong here. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
I'm home.
I've never felt at home before.
It feels wonderful.
I love my friends alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment