Lol I forgot to type this up yesterday
Anyways! My dream. It's a miracle I still remember it.
I remember I was in the city by myself, and it was raining.
I was going around different restaurants because I apparently was meeting a friend or something like that. I think I was meeting someone?? I don't remember that too well.
Anyways I was in the right place, but I was sitting and waiting for a while. I was getting kind of worried like "WHAT IF THEY DIED WHAT IF THEIR CAR SLID AND THEY CRASHED INTO A POLE" and that kind of stuff,
and as I was sitting around, these really familiar kids walked in. Like they were super familiar.
It was the main 3 tamers from digimon tamers.
They came up to me, too. They were like "Heyyyy!!! What's up! What are you doing here?"
And because I was in the middle of worrying I turned into this sad blubbery mess and was just like "TAKATOOOSIJSDKNKFNJN I THINK MY FRIEND DIED OR SOMETHING" and Takato started hugging me and trying to calm me down while Henry and Rika were standing there all concerned or some shit.
I think Takato would give really good hugs if he was real
And he was just like "Are you sure? Are you completely positive? Maybe they're just running late!"
"I hope..."
and then my phone rang
which is weird because I always keep it on silent
Anyways I answered it and it was who I was meeting and they were like "HEEEEEEEEYYYYY I'M HANGING OUT WITH YER COUUUUSIIIINNN"
You know
the nosy annoying one who thinks she knows everything
So I sat there confused for a moment before it set in and was like "I GOTTA GO"
And Takato let go of me and was just like "oh okay good luck!"
and so I rushed over to where they said they were because I had to save them from the pain that is my cousin.
And then I woke up.
Yeah idk it was weird
BUT I FINALLY HAD A DIGIMON DREAM kind of not really
close enough
No comments:
Post a Comment